View Full Version : Sikat na naman ang Pinoy!

Pages : [1] 2

hitman9mm
11-20-2003, 08:47 AM
Here you can post comments,latest news and world known achievements in all categories come sports or anything of our kababayans.

I just watched the Energy Globe 2003 awards on tv and which took place here in Austria ,and the Philippines won the FIRST PRIZE for sustainable energy under category fire.The second was Belgium for the low-cost solar thermal power plant.Third was Denmark for their offshore wind fan or "Horns Rev".

Solar homes in the Philippines

Under the guidance of the PNOC Solar Home Systems Distribution Project, run by the Philippine National Oil Company, within 5 years 15,100 off-grid photovoltaic systems will be installed in rural areas in the Philippines. The solar home System packages include also one black and white TV and a radio. Providing households with electricity has many positive effects. The economy is strengthened. Air, water and soil pollution are reduced. Literacy and life quality are improved, and better lighting makes reading and working easier. Health problems are reduced as people inhale less toxic fumes from kerosene lamps. And last but not least there is a better access to information from TVs and radios. By May 2003 about 15000 Solar home packages were installed, monthly about 100-200 units are set up. To make the Solar Home Systems available and affordable to the rural people a community based credit program was set up to finance the costs through co-operative initiatives.

ENERGY GLOBE 2003 (http://www.energyglobe.at/energygl/design/language/language.html)

hitman9mm
11-28-2003, 02:37 AM
MABUHAY SI MANNY PAQUIAO!

Pinay
12-01-2003, 10:36 PM
I heard from the other house and i like to share it with u guys na hindi makapasok doon sa kabila -- A FILIPINA joined the cast of the American tv series - ER.

http://www.theflavoronline.com/article.php?story=2003111323500178

MannyGB
12-03-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Pinay
I heard from the other house and i like to share it with u guys na hindi makapasok doon sa kabila -- A FILIPINA joined the cast of the American tv series - ER.

She plays a role of a Filipina nurse? Wow, at least recognized na nila ang kakayahan ng Filipina nurse sa U.S. :classic:

hitman9mm
12-03-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Pinay

Ang galing naman ni Liza del Mundo!
cute pati...:luvstrk:

Luis
12-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by hitman9mm
Ang galing naman ni Liza del Mundo!
cute pati...:luvstrk:

i've never watched ER, but this is great. i may even watch it just to see how she's doing.

Liza del Mundo, we're proud of you!!!:) :)

Pinay
12-03-2003, 09:31 PM
That's it! IM PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO! :-)

pran
12-04-2003, 07:46 AM
Cute nga nya... dami talagang magagandang pinay kahit ano pa sabihin nila.

MannyGB
12-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by pran
I couldn't disagree.:classic:

hitman9mm
12-11-2003, 03:15 AM
I couldn't disagree.:classic:
me too. :classic:

Luis
12-11-2003, 08:46 AM

i watched ER and i didn't see her. when's her episode suppose to come out? anyone knows?

keenywinny
12-11-2003, 02:20 PM
(took a bow) ehem... i stand and keep standing! hehehe

MannyGB
12-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Okay you may sit down now. :classic:

Luis
12-12-2003, 12:16 AM

keeny, magagandang pinay daw, sabi ni Pran. Hindi "cute doggie". hi,hi,hi! :p :p

hitman9mm
12-12-2003, 12:46 AM
i watched ER and i didn't see her. when's her episode suppose to come out? anyone knows?
Palagay ko ibang ER ang natagpuan mo Ka Luis. :confused:

Luis
12-12-2003, 12:49 AM

ha? what do you mean? ilang ER ba meron? :confused: :confused:

hitman9mm
12-12-2003, 12:49 AM
I like your stance toward Filipinas.I guess you're concerned. ;)

MannyGB
12-14-2003, 01:12 AM
oo nga, ilang ER ba meron? :confused:

MannyGB
12-14-2003, 02:52 AM
True-blue Filipina trains to be a cosmonaut

Pinay
12-16-2003, 12:50 AM
oo nga, ilang ER ba meron? :confused:

Of course isa lang. But i think there are several NBC medical drama hit showed around the world like CHICAGO HOPE. But ER is real different more medical action. Sayang no ER dito sa China or any english programs dito sa city ko.

hitman9mm
04-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Filipina beauty is first runner-up of Ms. Maja International
Margaret Ann ?Maan? Bayot, Bb. Pilipinas-International 2004 and the country?s representative to the 2004 Ms. Maja International Pageant, won first runner-up in the said pageant held at Colombia.

The 21-year-old Maan first joined the Bb. Pilipinas in 2002. She placed first runner-up. During the same year, she represented the Philippines in the Miss Internet WWWW held in Turkey where she won second runner-up.

Determined to make a difference in the history of Bb. Pilipinas, Maan prepared to compete again in the Bb. Pilipinas pageant. She juggled her hours at school, the gym and personality development classes and brushed up on current affairs. On Sundays, she made it a point to hear Mass and pray to the Holy Mother Mary to seek guidance in her quest.

More>> HERE (http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/apr/16/yehey/enter/20040416ent2.html)

Pinay
04-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Filipina beauty is first runner-up of Ms. Maja International
Margaret Ann ?Maan? Bayot, Bb. Pilipinas-International 2004 and the country?s representative to the 2004 Ms. Maja International Pageant, won first runner-up in the said pageant held at Colombia.

More>> HERE (http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/apr/16/yehey/enter/20040416ent2.html)

Hitman, can you please post a picture of her (close-up). i just need to have a glimpse of her. wala kasi yan dito na mga balita. X)

hitman9mm
05-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Hitman, can you please post a picture of her (close-up). i just need to have a glimpse of her. wala kasi yan dito na mga balita. X)
Sorry for the long wait.Here's your request Pinay:

hitman9mm
05-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Rosales claims 1st LPGA title

Stockbridge, Georgia ? Jennifer Rosales of the Philippines captured her first Ladies? Professional Golf Association Tour title here Sunday, firing a seven-under-par 65 to overcome a four-stroke deficit and win the $1.6 million Chick-Fil-A Championship.

The 25-year-old from Manila finished at 14-under par 274, one stroke ahead of South Koreans Lee Jung Yeon and Grace Park, Becky Morgan of Wales and American Rosie Jones. Korean Kim Mi Hyun was alone in sixth on 276.

More >> HERE (http://news.yehey.com/news3.asp?c=7&i=66529)

Pinay
05-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Sorry for the long wait.Here's your request Pinay:

thank you hitman for posting her picture. oo nga..medyo matagal na ito na request...forget ko na nga that i have requested for it. X) HOpe you are doing well. Im again on holiday for 3 days but sad that my pc has virus kaya am on internet bars these days. :(

hitman9mm
08-17-2004, 02:07 AM
Any updates from our Filipino athletes who are competing in Athens Olympic?

princeedward
08-17-2004, 03:09 AM
Any updates from our Filipino athletes who are competing in Athens Olympic?Here Kuya, got two for you to view...
pls click here...
Athens Summer Games 2004
click here...

hitman9mm
08-17-2004, 06:47 AM
Here Kuya, got two for you to view...
pls click here...
Athens Summer Games 2004
click here...
Thanks for the update and feedback princeedward. ang galing talaga ni Figueroa!

pran
08-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Meron din Filipino taxi driver sa New York na nagsoli ng naiwan na jewelry worth US$70,000. As usual, sinakyan na naman ng mga pulitiko natin ang magandang balita. Sana marami pang mga Pinoy na katulad ng taong ito at sana mga pulitiko natin ganun din. Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

3bbb
08-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Meron din Filipino taxi driver sa New York na nagsoli ng naiwan na jewelry worth US$70,000. As usual, sinakyan na naman ng mga pulitiko natin ang magandang balita. Sana marami pang mga Pinoy na katulad ng taong ito at sana mga pulitiko natin ganun din. Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

cheers for us all!

princeedward
08-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the update and feedback princeedward. ang galing talaga ni Figueroa!Yap, basta ikaw kuya alaw's anuman.
di po ba't sabi ko nga po na tayo'y may mga magagaling na Atleta...ngalang
talagang magaling na suporta ang kailangan nila at ito'y dapat unang magsimula sa mga namumuno... :( :cry: X)

hitman9mm
08-17-2004, 05:03 PM
USD70,000 ang worth? diyos mio, mabibilang mo ang ganyang mga tao.Sa mga pulitiko ito ay taboo, makisakay diyan sila magaling, sorry bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan ay wag magalit! di naman lahat siguro... :huh:

Luis
08-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Meron din Filipino taxi driver sa New York na nagsoli ng naiwan na jewelry worth US$70,000. As usual, sinakyan na naman ng mga pulitiko natin ang magandang balita. Sana marami pang mga Pinoy na katulad ng taong ito at sana mga pulitiko natin ganun din. Mabuhay ang Pilipino!things like this are what restores my faith that there's still plenty of good men/women among Filipinos-that Filipinos are worth fighting for. :)

MannyGB
08-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Young Cebuano tops
international exam
By Cebu Daily News

A YOUNG Cebuano put the Philippines again on the world map when he topped the prestigious Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) examination given in May this year in Florida.

Duke M. Bajenting, 22, topped 9,400 other examinees from 78 countries to become the first Filipino to receive the international William S. Smith Gold Medal Award.

Bajenting finished his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, summa cum laude, from the University of the Philippines-Diliman in 2003. In the same year, he took and topped the board examination for certified public accountants.

The CIA designation is the recognized professional credential for internal auditors worldwide. More than 47,000 professionals have been certified since the inception of the program in August 1974.

Duke, who now works for Procter and Gamble as its regional auditor covering several countries in Asia, is the eldest son of Rey and Elizabeth Bajenting, and grandson of the late veteran newsman Clod K. Bajenting. He is a humble and jolly kuya to his siblings Ace, Contessa, Reyna and Quennie.

While at UP, Duke was a consistent scholar and became the editor in chief of the UP Collegian.

He completed his secondary education valedictorian at the Holy Rosary School in Pardo, Cebu City, and was chosen one of the 10 Most Outstanding High School Students of Cebu by Kiwanis Cebu Chapter and Rhine Marketing.

His other academic achievements include: Most Outstanding Graduate, male category, awarded by UP Alumni Association; delegate, Singapore Investment Foundation under the ASEAN cultural exchange program; chosen outstanding accounting student of the Philippines by Gestetner, Philippines; recipient of Student Excellence Award of the Procter and Gamble Philippines; and Leadership awardee, UP Diliman, BSBAA Batch 2003.

princeedward
08-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Good Am po d'yan Kuya...That's another good news for us Filipinos that you've just posted...Thanks a Lot... "Let's Proud to be One", guys!!!

jbalaoro
08-18-2004, 07:38 PM
i read in inquirer, just this morning, although the news was last week, i guess- a 19 year old Fil-Am passed Harvard University. He's a lawyer now pero he will work in a federal court muna as a clerk to gain exposure to vast legal issues and procedures. Kaso di ko mahanap sa internet yung news. Wala sa inq7.

Luis
08-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Young Cebuano tops
international exam
By Cebu Daily News

Bajenting finished his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, summa cum laude, from the University of the Philippines-Diliman in 2003. In the same year, he took and topped the board examination for certified public accountants.
I have a nephew who got accepted to this college, to this field on full scholarship. He also graduated valedictorian in high school. I'm very proud of that kid. :)

Mr. Kenkoy
08-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Nakatakdang idepensa muli ni K.C. Eusebio ang kanyang kampiyonato sa International Speed Shooting Championship sa susunod na linggo...Iba talaga ang Pinoy! Heto ang website mga tsong:

[URL=http://www.isishoots.com/steelchallenge/2003/pressroom/PR%20STEEL%20KC%20Eusebio%20082403.htm[/URL]
MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO!

princeedward
08-21-2004, 01:44 AM
http://www.isishoots.com/steelchallenge/2003/pressroom/PR%20STEEL%20KC%20Eusebio%20082403.htm[/URL]
MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO![/QUOTE]Nice News Kuya, but i try to look at it...(url) does'nt work, i think there something wrong to it. :(

Mr. Kenkoy
08-21-2004, 01:51 AM
http://www.isishoots.com/steelchallenge/2003/pressroom/PR%20STEEL%20KC%20Eusebio%20082403.htm[/URL]
MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO!Nice News Kuya, but i try to look at it...(url) does'nt work, i think there something wrong to it. :([/QUOTE]

Oo nga!, mukhang palpak ang pagkakagawa ko ng link, nakakahiya naman sa inyo mga tsong. Papaano ba yun ginagawa?

princeedward
08-21-2004, 02:38 AM
Walang problema po...ganyan din po ako nang una...mabuti nga po't may mag-tuturo sa inyo ngayon...bale nag selp-study lang po ako...kung ako po sa inyo ay pagaralan n'yong mabuti ang "FAQ" (http://www.kuro.ph/forums/faq.php?) malaki rin ang maitutulong nito... sa bawat baguhan na katulad ko rin dati...
so let's start it...(paano ba 'yu???) :(
bale gayahin n'yo po ito... "Pls.Click Here" (ang "Here" po ay gawin n'yong kulay asul...by holding left mouse cliker...then clik the "Hyperlink symbol" above..yang "blue ball na may sunglass"...(okey po no!!!)lalabas iyong
"explorer box"...clik "ok"...then mapapalitan po iyon...ng isa pa at may nakalagay na "http://"...d'yan po n'yo isusulat ang address starting www.
then last clik ok... para po siguradong gagana eh testingin n'yo po....kasi minsan mali ang adrress... so goodluck po kuya :D ang galing ko po ano???

3bbb
08-21-2004, 12:59 PM
The Philippines, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo is no.9 in Forbes magazine's list of the world's 100 most powerful woman.

Mr. Kenkoy
08-22-2004, 01:26 AM
MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO!Nice News Kuya, but i try to look at it...(url) does'nt work, i think there something wrong to it. :([/QUOTE]Siguro naman mga tsong, tama na 'to....please check it out, masisiyahan kayo.
(url deleted)

Mr. Kenkoy
08-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Nice News Kuya, but i try to look at it...(url) does'nt work, i think there something wrong to it. :(Siguro naman mga tsong, tama na 'to....please check it out, masisiyahan kayo.[/QUOTE]ito, siguradong tama na ito mga tsong!

http://www.isishootists.com/steelchallenge/2003/pressroom/PR%20STEEL%20KC%20Eusebio%20082403.htm

hitman9mm
08-22-2004, 03:39 AM
Meron din Filipino taxi driver sa New York na nagsoli ng naiwan na jewelry worth US$70,000. As usual, sinakyan na naman ng mga pulitiko natin ang magandang balita. Sana marami pang mga Pinoy na katulad ng taong ito at sana mga pulitiko natin ganun din. Mabuhay ang Pilipino!Honest cabbie receives hero?s welcome

ILOILO CITY , Iloilo, Philippines -- New York taxi driver Nestor Sulpico, who became famous when he returned USD70,000 worth of black pears to his owner, arrived to a hero?s welcome in his hometown Saturday.
The teary-eyed Elena Sulpico, who turned 84 on Aug. 18, met his son at the Iloilo City airport. His homecoming was the best birthday gift for her.

Elena said she was happy and felt proud that her now celebrity son finally came home.

Sulpico was also met by Iloilo Gov. Niel Tupas Sr., Tourism regional director Edwin Trompeta, Leganes town mayor Adolf Jaen and the taxi driver?s close friends and relatives.

Ilonggos welcomed their kasimanwa (provincemate) who waved at them from a pickup at the head of a 20-vehicle caravan.

mitch
09-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Nag-uwi daw ng 90 medals ang SM Ice Skating Team at natalo nila ang US Team, sa competition na ginanap sa Minnesota.

franed
09-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Honest New York Cabbie Regains Filipino Citizenship
Nestor Sulpico, the honest Filipino-American taxi driver in New York who returned $ 70,000 worth of black pearls to it's owner,regained his Filpino citizenship on Thursday(Aug.19).
The Bureau of Immigration(BI) announced on Friday(Aug.20) that Sulpico's petition for dual citizenship was approved several hours after it was filed(Aug.19).The BI said that Sulpico met all the qualifications prescribed under Republic Act 9225, the Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act, which was approved by the Congress last year.
The 47 year old Sulpico was born in Laganes, Iloilo on Oct.9,1956 and migrated to the U.S where he later became a U.S citizen.(PDI)

hitman9mm
09-05-2004, 05:56 AM
eh di doble ang tax na babayaran naman niya?:huh:

franed
09-05-2004, 06:04 AM
eh di doble ang tax na babayaran naman niya?:huh:
Yun na nga ang masakit, bro. :cry:

princeedward
09-06-2004, 05:19 AM
Kuya, pupwede na ba ngayon ang dual citizensip??? parang magulo yata yan ah!!! gaya nga ng sabi ni Kuya hitman...magiging dalawa ang tax na babayaran nya... :(

dap65
09-06-2004, 12:47 PM
i read in inquirer, just this morning, although the news was last week, i guess- a 19 year old Fil-Am passed Harvard University. He's a lawyer now pero he will work in a federal court muna as a clerk to gain exposure to vast legal issues and procedures. Kaso di ko mahanap sa internet yung news. Wala sa inq7.last week or 2 weeks back, na feature dito sa balitang amerika ang tungkol dyan sa Fil-Am na ewan kung anong klaseng laude basta pers honor. He lives in Hawaii and skip highschool ,graduated on top of his class sa Harvard. Sana lang tinuruan sya ng magulang nyang mag-tagalog(Pilipino) so he can speak our national language while being interviewed. :thumbs_up:

princeedward
09-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Hayaan mo na Kuya, okey na rin po iyon at least Dugong Pinoy pa rin siya..."SIKAT" :star: :thumbs_up: :cool:

princeedward
09-19-2004, 08:39 AM
THE COLOR OF PEOPLE

http://images.inq7.net/news/nation/images/2004/sep/19/index_nerv.jpg

About 35,000 students, teachers and graduates from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines form a ?human rainbow? in Rizal Park to make it to the Guinness Book of World Records. The previous record was less than 12,000 people, set in Malta and Hong Kong.
More Story
Sikat na naman ang Pinoy!
Let's Proud To Be A Filipino

Gina
09-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Wow! Ang ganda ng pagkakagawa nila at diyan makikita na may bayanihan pa rin sa ating bansa :up: .

Pinay
09-19-2004, 12:45 PM
try to visit this site too. She is a filipino-japanese-chinese girl. she plays the piano very well and composed some of her music since she was 8 years old. visit her site and read more of her. for sure u will love her.

www.yukopiano.com

princeedward
09-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Yup Ate, you're right it's really nice and nakaka-inlove... :luvstrk: nice site
thx 4 sharing...kit

Luis
09-21-2004, 06:56 AM
try to visit this site too. She is a filipino-japanese-chinese girl. she plays the piano very well and composed some of her music since she was 8 years old. visit her site and read more of her. for sure u will love her.

www.yukopiano.comForget the website, where can I visit her??? :love: :love:

Pinay
09-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Forget the website, where can I visit her??? :love: :love:

LUissssssssssssssssssss..........missed u pal! long time no see here. (lols--giggling hahahahahha!)

well, if you check all things in her website ul love her more. bt if ure lazy to do that, you can see her in Michigan. I guess this will gonna be her last year there at Interlochen Academy. (center for arts).

http://www.interlochen.org/about/ma.htm

visit this site on how to get there. goodluck. paki kiss sa kanya pag nakita mo siya ha...Promise! :luvstrk:

kikayfrias
09-30-2004, 10:50 AM
balita to kagabi sa TV Patrol na yung mga sword ng Lord of the rings, braveheart and kill bill ay gawa sa Pilipinas sa Urbiztondo Pangasinan and Bulacan o diba ang galing ng Pinoy!

princeedward
09-30-2004, 12:24 PM
uyyy! ayos po yan Ate...talaga naman ang pinoy kahit saan :up:
"Let's Proud to be a Pinoy!"

liazer
09-30-2004, 09:14 PM
More success to Liza Del Mundo on her acting career. Hope she will make it to the Holloywood. ;)

MannyGB
09-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Sus maryosep, ang lalaki naman yata ng font mo sis? :D

Luis
10-01-2004, 01:23 AM
Sus maryosep, ang lalaki naman yata ng font mo sis?Oo nga Liazer, masyadong malaki. Siguro naman tapos ng Grade 3 si Liza Del Mundo, kaya hindi mo na kailangang palakihin ang letra para mabasa niya! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hitman9mm
10-01-2004, 07:06 AM
ok yan sa mga malabo ang paningin, hehe! pero malaki pa rin, pakiliitan lang po liazer at welcome to KURO!;)

WindowShopper
10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
More success to Liza Del Mundo on her acting career. Hope she will make it to the Holloywood. ;) Sorry I'm clueless, who is Liza del Mundo?

MannyGB
10-01-2004, 02:58 PM
NBC's hit medical drama ER has finally gotten with the program and casted a Filipina nurse on the show. Meet Liza del Mundo (http://www.theflavoronline.com/article.php?story=2003111323500178) who plays Nurse Marie Severa. She's been in the acting circuit for quite some time and has some great stories to share with The Flavor Online.

WindowShopper
10-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the info fireman.
As for me, I am still rooting for Lea Salonga. She really has my profound admiration.

Luis
10-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the info fireman.
As for me, I am still rooting for Lea Salonga. She really has my profound admiration.She my choice too! :rose:

princeedward
10-02-2004, 12:49 AM
ya,ya...Kuya Luis, lahat naman po...it's your Choice!!!...sa akin naman :P
...madalas nga po kaming magkita dito... (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Palace/6981/biography/things0514.html) :kiss: :love:

Luis
10-02-2004, 05:43 AM
ya,ya...Kuya Luis, lahat naman po...it's your Choice!!!...sa akin naman ...madalas nga po kaming magkita dito... (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Palace/6981/biography/things0514.html) :kiss: :love:napansin mo pala, ha? he,he,he! :p But seriously, I've seen Lea performed when I was in New York. Flower Drum Song, a beautiful play and she just fits into that character wonderfully!

princeedward
10-02-2004, 07:49 AM
Young Filipino Mathematicians

Win in International Contests
Click here for more...
Sikat na naman ang Pinoy!

franed
10-03-2004, 06:05 PM
very nice story prince, kahit saan talaga ang pinoy sikat :up:thanks a lot!

princeedward
10-04-2004, 01:09 AM
TX Kuya, Iba talaga ang Noypi! ...so Be Proud of it!

shandongboy
10-09-2004, 10:56 AM
hey... did you know a filipino in the US who returned a jewelry worth 70,000 USD...thats why noypis are sikat...go anywhere in the globe and you can see kababayans....

princeedward
10-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Yap! nabalitaan na po namin yan...tama po kayo Sikat nga sa lahat ng bagay :umm:

princeedward
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Yap! Sis...heard of it 2...

3bbb
10-12-2004, 09:59 AM
...sandali lang at tatayo ako at papalakpak! BRAVO! WELL DONE!

kikayfrias
10-12-2004, 10:51 AM
:rolleyes: galing ng sister natin ah ang daming natamaan ah... isang malakas na palakpak naman kay sis ladyc:up:

overload
10-12-2004, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes: galing ng sister natin ah ang daming natamaan ah... isang malakas na palakpak naman kay sis ladyc:up:not too bad

MannyGB
10-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Welcome to Kuro overload! May I suggest that you first review Lounge Posting Guidelines (http://www.kuro.ph/forums/announcement.php?f=102) and Kuro.ph General Forum Rules (http://www.kuro.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1189)? Thanks.

shandongboy
10-12-2004, 05:09 PM
jasmin trias sikat daw na naman .siya ay pilipino din.siya ay sumali sa american idol!!!!!!!!!!! :luvstrk:Actually nasa pinas ngayon si Jasmin Trias together with her famliy.They paid visit to "La Emperadora Madam Gloria"in Malacanang.They gave her chocolate and flowers.

krammij
10-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Found out that this one's already posted in another thread.

Luis
10-12-2004, 11:41 PM
alam niyo sa totoo lang wala namang nagtatagal na sikat na sikat na artista sa tin eh....one shot lang sila madaling malaos....bilang lang ang talagang nami-maintain ang kasikatan....pati mga musician bilang lang din ang kanilang career.sayang.pero ang pinoy saan man naroroon sikat!sa kalokohan at kasipagan at maabilidad!Good observation.

princeedward
10-13-2004, 01:05 AM
May Katwiran ka diyan...kapatid...

princeedward
10-14-2004, 02:26 AM
http://www.news.ops.gov.ph/images/ph4-101204.jpg

President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo poses with American Idol Jasmine Trias during a call on her this afternoon (October 12) at Malaca?ang?s Music Room. (Malaca?ang Photo)

Luis
10-14-2004, 04:12 AM
... Kababayan ko to at natutuwa ako sa kanyang mga tagumpay. Pero sobra na 'to! :mad: Tigilan na nga 'yan!

kikayfrias
10-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Kababayan ko to at natutuwa ako sa kanyang mga tagumpay. Pero sobra na 'to! :mad: Tigilan na nga 'yan!oo sobra na hindi lang yan pati yung dumating yung F4 (meteor garden)maganda naman ang pagsalubong ng presidente sa kanila pero dapat 'wag naman sobra mukha yatang OA na marami naman pumupunta dito na taga ibang bansa at magconcert bakit hindi sya nagpasalamat except si jasmine trias at ang mga f4 wonder nga lang?may mga dapat pagtugunan ng pansin, ang mga nangangailangan. nag hihirap na ang pilipinas minsan ayoko ng manuod ng news dahil puro problema, patayan, pagtaas ng bilihin, may rally, mga adik, nererape ang sariling anak... hay naku!!!kaya umaalis ang pinoy dito kc sa kahirapan ng pilipinas hindi mo sila masisi para sa kanilang pamilya din kung ako nga din eh kung may kaya lang akong mangibang bansa...yan ang obserbasyon ko lang po.... :(

shandongboy
10-14-2004, 10:41 AM
oo sobra na hindi lang yan pati yung dumating yung F4 (meteor garden)maganda naman ang pagsalubong ng presidente sa kanila pero dapat 'wag naman sobra mukha yatang OA na marami naman pumupunta dito na taga ibang bansa at magconcert bakit hindi sya nagpasalamat except si jasmine trias at ang mga f4 wonder nga lang?may mga dapat pagtugunan ng pansin, ang mga nangangailangan. nag hihirap na ang pilipinas minsan ayoko ng manuod ng news dahil puro problema, patayan, pagtaas ng bilihin, may rally, mga adik, nererape ang sariling anak... hay naku!!!kaya umaalis ang pinoy dito kc sa kahirapan ng pilipinas hindi mo sila masisi para sa kanilang pamilya din kung ako nga din eh kung may kaya lang akong mangibang bansa...yan ang obserbasyon ko lang po.... :(
Pls, hanggat maari "make-up your mind"huwag mo nang dagdagan ang mga pinoy na sikat na nasa ibang bansa,kagaya ng karamihan dito sa kuro.Kasi sister mauubusan na ng taong magagaling ang Pilipinas.Imagin halos lahat na ng uri ng tao uma alis at iniiwan ang ating inang bayan.Mga magagaling na doctors,nurses,teachers at iba pa nagpupunta sa ibang bansa para lang maging "caregivers",tagapag alaga ng hindi naman ka anu ano.Kaya sa halip na umunlad ang ating bansa ay lalo lamang lumulubog dahil sa "exodus" ng mga good professionals,highly skilled workers and others.Pero talagang ganyan...mukhang dyan talaga tayo patungo!!!

shandongboy
10-14-2004, 01:57 PM
A Filipino couple based in New York showed it again when they returned 700,000 USD which was mistakenly deposited to their bank account.They were commended and given certificate of recognition by DFA Sec.Bert Romulo.
Pls.remember them...MR.MELCHOR AND ROWENA BOLIVAR....ganyan ang Pinoy!!!!

Luis
10-14-2004, 11:19 PM
A Filipino couple based in New York showed it again when they returned 700,000 USD which was mistakenly deposited to their bank account.They were commended and given certificate of recognition by DFA Sec.Bert Romulo.
Pls.remember them...MR.MELCHOR AND ROWENA BOLIVAR....ganyan ang Pinoy!!!!I heard this news too. What they did is commendable BUT what they did is also the SMART thing to do. Had they tried to keep that money, it would have created them more headache than its worth. :cool:

princeedward
10-14-2004, 11:21 PM
Sayang....hindi pa sa account ko napunta :( ....para ako sana ang nag-sauli at naging sikat...he he he :D
Galing talaga ng Pinoy!!!

princeedward
10-16-2004, 05:49 AM
WORLD CHESS
PARAGUA MAKES MARK AS YOUNGEST GRANDMASTER

http://www.journal.com.ph/@/news_section/chess.jpg
Read More (http://www.newsflash.org/2004/02/sp/sp021196.htm)

princeedward
10-22-2004, 05:37 AM
siyempre! kahit ano pang sabihin nilang hindi maganda laban sa pinoy...Pinoy pa rin ako!
100%

hitman9mm
10-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Bustamante does it again!

kikayfrias
10-26-2004, 09:53 AM
galing galing naman ni Bustamante magaling talaga ang pinoy :up:

MannyGB
10-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Filipino idol By Patricia Chanco Evangelista

I went to London last May to represent the Philippines in the International Public Speaking Competition. I gave a speech that celebrated the Filipino identity, telling the world that being Filipino is something that must never be denied.

When I competed in the local eliminations, they gave us the topic "A Borderless World." It was inevitable, at least for me, to speak about the Filipino Diaspora. It?s true, I was out to win, and I used a feeling that is very much alive in the Philippines today: condemnation.

We have a family friend who used to be close to us. She and her family sent all their kids to America ? to a better life, a better future. It hurt to have them leave, but people are entitled to their choices. They came back a couple of years ago. They invited us to dinner, and so there we were in their living room, along with their brand-new furniture and 50-inch flat-screen TV. The adults started talking about the Philippines ? at least our old friend did. She said that she is glad, so glad, that her children have been saved from this God-awful country of ours. A country with awful politics, awful places, awful traffic, awful, awful people.

I?m a Filipino. I?m one of those "awful" people. And I was outraged. I didn?t say anything then. What could I say? But when the competition gave me the platform to speak about a borderless world, I spoke ? I said everything I wished I said years ago. I was like a madman on a soapbox, I condemned the Filipinos who chose to leave, said they deserved to be pushed down the road to hell on a handcart. Traitors and turncoats, I called them.

And I won ? obviously not because of content. Sabi ko nga, angas, kaya minsan. Sometimes confidence can save the day. I still blush when I remember what happened. In London, I didn?t win on my own. I was lucky enough to be under the tutelage of some of the best minds in the country. Great writers like Krip Yuson, Gemino Abad, Butch Dalisay, Boo Chanco and Ed Maranan, along with former ambassador Ed Espiritu took me under their wing. They never told me what to do or say ? I would never have said what I did in the finals if I didn?t reach that conclusion on my own. They asked me questions, listened to what I said, and opened my eyes to a less narrow and more holistic perspective.

I almost didn?t go to London. Money is tight, and asking for government support at a time like this is difficult, close to impossible. However, it is a wonderful thing to have corporations such as Shell Philippines who believe in giving back to the country. They sent me to London with a ticket, a smile and a "good luck." Like I said, I was lucky. With the support of so many people, family, friends and the grace of God, I won. Hey, I?m Filipino.

I went home with cameras at my face and questions like: "How does it feel to put the Philippines on the map?" I was 18, and I have to admit, I was thrilled. I?m not the first Filipino to win, and I?m not going to be the last. But unlike a lot of winners, I have something else going for me. My mentors and relatives are some of the most prolific writers in the country, and they made **** sure people knew what I did. In other words, I have built-in publicity. Cool, huh?

The other day, I was reading the paper and found the story of an 11-year-old girl named Faye. It was a paid ad by Bread of Life Ministries. "Unknown to her countrymen, this 11-year-old girl brought honor to the Philippines. She represented the country two weeks ago in the Intercontinental Science Quiz Net in Australia. Out of 57 countries represented, Faye garnered first place for the Philippines. Germany came in second, the United States came third."

Faye?s story is an extraordinary one. Given financial constraints, especially since her mother was raising Faye on her own, they went to various congressmen for aid. Only one was willing to help them ? in exchange for the senator taking credit for the child?s former achievements (and there were many). Her mother did what any self-respecting mother would have ? she refused.

Mother and daughter went to Australia by dint of their own savings. They collected her "Best in Physics" award in Brisbane and moved on to Sydney for the Quiz. They were aided by none other than a "kind" Filipina on the plane, who very kindly stole their luggage, passports and plane tickets, leaving the pair with carry-on luggage. They sold their clothes for food, and begged for help from Filipino officials. They were given an overnight stay in a hotel, but no more. They had to check out the next day, and with no money for transportation, they walked the two kilometers to the tournament site.

They were shocked by the sight that faced them. Each competitor had his own cheering squad, a band and a flag. Young Faye had no one other than her mother. In the final round, Faye was the only Asian left competing ? and was cheered on to victory by her fellow Asians ? the Japanese. It was a Japanese diplomat who helped them secure temporary passports, with the prize money only sufficient to bring them back home.

It is tempting to blame everything on a country that claims it is looking for heroes and does not acknowledge them. The article draws parallels to Jasmine Trias? victory?why give the Hawaiian winner of American Idol the red carpet to Malaca?ang, when a homegrown 11-year-old girl went through hell and high water to bring honor to the country?

After the Southeast Asian Games, there was no one, not a single member of the National Sports Commission to receive our athletes. True, they did not win ? but they faced their competitors with a dignity and a skill that befit Filipinos. They too represented the country. It is tempting to revert back to the old Filipino condemnation. Awful politicians, awful government and awful people. But it would not be fair. Faye herself said, in spite of everything, "let us love our nation, for no one else will." Brave girl that.

I was lucky to be at the right time and the right place, to have the support of so many people, bringing me the opportunities I have today. Some people are not so lucky. I do not deny Jasmine Trias? moment in the sun. Her talent is as real as anyone else?s and we Filipinos love the glitz and glamour of spotlights and cameras. Yet her success has drawn a stark contrast to those who have succeeded yet were not recognized. Butch Jimenez, one of the greatest speakers I have heard and another of those people who see the value of giving to the country, gave a speech to the graduates of UP Diliman. He said that there?s something better than having a vision: it?s having a cause.

I found my cause. I was lucky to get the attention. I am grateful for the recognition. I am honored by the chance to speak my mind and to influence people. I cannot say that enough. Helping this one girl, and others like her will be my cause. It is disgraceful for such victory to go unnoticed. One article may not make a difference, but it?s a step.

For all those times that no one said it, I say this now.

Faye, congratulations! You did the country proud.

khai
10-26-2004, 05:15 PM
hmmmm, this is exactly what im reading now, sent by a friend, ty for posting it here firee

MannyGB
10-26-2004, 05:41 PM
hmmmm, this is exactly what im reading now, sent by a friend, ty for posting it here fireeAfter reading the article, I feel so proud to be a Filipino.

(Muntik na nga akong mapaluha habang binabasa ko.)

Congatulations Faye! Mabuhay ka!

3bbb
10-26-2004, 10:47 PM
nakakainis na nakakatuwa, still i'm proud to be a filipino! thanks fireman for sharing this story!

princeedward
10-26-2004, 11:26 PM
:luvstrk: Here too...
That What Filipino Is!:star:...So Let's Proud to Be One!!!
:thumbs_up:
TX! a lot...

Luis
10-27-2004, 01:47 AM
Filipino idol By Patricia Chanco Evangelista

It is tempting to blame everything on a country that claims it is looking for heroes and does not acknowledge them. The article draws parallels to Jasmine Trias? victory?why give the Hawaiian winner of American Idol the red carpet to Malaca?ang, when a homegrown 11-year-old girl went through hell and high water to bring honor to the country?

Faye, congratulations! You did the country proud.Great article and thank you for posting it here. It is quite refreshing to know that we have talents AND MOST SPECIALY KIND HEARTS, among our countrymen (women).

I do want to make a comment. While it may dampen the spirit of this article, it thought it fitting to say it here. I am a little chafed by the mention of Jasmine Trias? treatment. The criticism, of course, is valid. However, I find it out of line. For a person of Patricia?s intellect and brilliance, it must be assumed that she knows the reason for Jasmine?s special treatment. She is in a field of national attention, of worldwide media coverage. Her popularity should not surprise anyone.
In moments like this we should be proud, with no strings attached. Something sad that I have found among Filipinos is a primal trait of demeaning others to make us look better. Masyado tayong magaling manumbat sa kapwa natin. Hindi tayo halos makagawa ng ano bang bagay na hindi tayo aasa ng kapalit sa ating ginagawa. Para sa ?kin-NAPAKASAMANG UGALI!!!

It would be totally distasteful if I will conclude this note with a negative tone. Here again, I stress, I hail for your victory Patricia. We thank you for bringing us Faye?s story and we?re glad to pay homage to our sister Faye. As a Filipino, I would like to express my personal sorrow and regrets for her and others? undeserving treatment of our officials and the public at large. Hoping that it?s not too late to say WE?RE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

sundance
10-27-2004, 02:42 AM
After reading the article, I feel so proud to be a Filipino.

(Muntik na nga akong mapaluha habang binabasa ko.)

Congatulations Faye! Mabuhay ka!...NGITNGIT AT GALIT ang naramdaman ko after reading this article...Talagang nakalulungkot isipin na ganito ang takbo ng buhay nating mga Pilipino. Wala talaga tayong kapag-apag-asa sa ating gobyerno. Maging sa ating mga kababayan, masyado nang TURTADO ang kanilang mga utak sa kapapanuod ng mga gimmik sa telebisyon.

MABUHAY ka Faye!!!

khai
10-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Misplaced Priorities can Mislead a Nation

"He who can take no interest in what is small will take false interest in
what is great." John Ruskin

Jasmine Trias visited the Philippines very recently. Everyone was agog waiting to welcome her. The excitement was remarkable as the media and many of our "kababayans"flocked to the airport to see her. This scenario is typical of Filipinos. Sadly, it reflects our country's misplaced priorities.

Contest of the Mind.

Another young girl came back to the country just a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Faye (not her real name for very sensitive reasons). Unknown to her countrymen, this eleven year old girl brought honor to the Philippines. She represented the country in the Intercontinental Science Quiz Net in Australia. Out of 57 countries represented, Faye garnered First Place for the Philippines. Germany came in second while the United States came in third.

In start contrast to the hooplah extended to Jasmine Trias, Faye's arrival did not make any noise. Not a peep. In an earlier competition, "Mathematics for the Young Asians" in Indonesia, Faye also came out in the Top Five. But just like the Australian event, this feat did not receive any recognition in our country at all. Our interests seem to be set on other "priorities." We are more interested in promoting celebrity guests instead of educational and intellectual pursuits. Indirectly and quite obviously we are teaching our children that development of the external image takes priority over educational achievement.

Faye's story is inspiring. She comes from a broken family. Her father falsely claimed that he was unmarried when he married her mom. When her mom found out, she decided to raise up her daughter alone. Despite the difficulty, Faye in no way used it as an excuse for complacency in her studies. In grade school, she was a consistent honor student. She took every academic requirement as a challenge. And she delivered. At one time, she submitted a project thesis in Australia that won "The Best Physics and Science Award". The award qualified the Philippines to be one of the top 10 countries that would compete in Australia, among the 57 countries that joined.

Considering her family's financial constraints, she and her mom asked help from our government for their trip to Australia to claim the "Best Physics" award and to join the Science competition. They saw this challenge as a rare opportunity offered to Faye and her country, considering that only two Asian countries qualified - Japan and the Philippines. Unfortunately, our government had other priorities.

Mother and daughter then tried to ask help from individual senators and congressmen. All turned them down except for one who was willing to help, on condition that Faye should give public credit to the senator for supporting her even int the earlier competitions she joined. Out of integrity, the mother could not accede to this arrangement. Thus no outside help was found.

Faced with this situation, Faye and her mom took out all their savings and went out of their way to secure by themselves the additional finances needed. The only driving force behind them was their desire to give honor to God and to the Philippines.

With the little resources they had, they went to Australia on September 17, 2004 for the competition. They claimed the trophy and cash award for the "Best Physics" thesis Faye submitted in Sidney and then flew to Brisbane fo the quiz competition.

No kababayan welcomed them in Australia except for a kind Filipina they met in the plane who assisted them. As they were checking in at a hotel, the "kind" Filipina who volunteered to help them disappeared taking with her Faye's and her mother's bags, passports, and plane tickets. At that point, they literally had nothing left except for the few pieces of clothes and their faith in God. They had to sell the extra clothes left to be able to buy food.

In need once again, they sought help from some of the Filipino officials in Australia but to no avail. Oddly, the Filipino officials there were too busy with other priorities, not minding to help a young girl and a mother who had no other desire but to bring honor to our country.

Given a budget for only a one night stay at the hotel, mother and daughter had to check out the following day. Leaving their luggage on deposit and without money for transportation fare, they decided to walk two kilometers to the competition venue on their native Filipino costumes.

If walking a two kilometer distance was bad enough, how much more would be walking the distance on their native costume along the highways of Australia!

Upon arrival at the competition site, Faye and her mom were very surprised when they discovered that the delegates from each of the other countries were well supported by a band, a cheering squad, and a flag, while Faye only had her mother and the anxiety of lost passports and plane tickets. Worse, representatives of each country were required to decorate their booths.

With only the three-piece costume they had on, Faye and her mom were even more surprised when the organizing committee awarded their booth as "The Most Creative" booth.

In the early part of the competition, Japan, Braziland Spain were eliminated. As the only Asian country left to compete against six Western nations, the Philippines was cheered on by Japan. Faye was encouraged by her Japanese cheering squad, but in her heart, how she wished that she had her own countrymen to cheer her on.

When Faye finally won first place and Philippines national anthem was being played, she prayed silently thanking God for making her a Filipina. Despite all the painful experiences she had with her country, her priorities did not waver. A Japanes diplomat was the one who helped Faye and her mom to secure temporary pass so they could return to the Philippines. The money they won was just enough for their fare back home and their temporary passport. When Faye was relating this story before a crowd, she said, "Let us love our nation, for nobody else will."

Faye did not allow her painful experiences to tear down her loyalty to her country. She is not a celebrity but a servant out to serve her fellow Filipino.

A Small Way to Greatness.Our concept of leadership in this country is pitifully skewed. We mistakenly think that leadership is about "lording" it over other people. Christ corrected this distorted thinking when he said, "You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you, instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all - Mark 10:42-44

Sadly, we are far from the precept of this truth. It is no surprise then that we have a dearth of real leaders in this country-leaders who would set the nation's interests above their own. In the same way, our concept of citizenship is damaged. Those seeking for social good for themselves are never willing to grant the same good to others. Hence it is common for us hear stories of Filipinos who take advantage of their fellow citizens. We want to be served, but we are unwilling to serve.

We dream of becoming like Jasmine Trias. We want our children to be like her. We would rather spend on things that would make us look good instead of things that would make us grow in character. We prefer stardom glitter over service-oriented endeavors.

Quite the contrary, Faye spend sleepless nights studying to win the competition because she knows her priorities. Unlike Jasmine Trias, Faye did not receive a hero's welcome when she cam back, but, young as she is, she keeps calling on Filipinos to love the Philippines because every Filipino is a valuable gift of God.

Life, really is not a matter of intelligence but a matter of setting our priorities right. The question is, what's our focus on "grand" things that make us superficial or on simple things that lead us to greatness?

Faye's story reminds us all to look within ourselves. This eleven year old girl could have complained to the media, but she did not. She went out of her own small way to bring greatness to this land.

Right priorities grant us wisdom. When properly set, priorities point us out the right people we need to invest in, the right use of our energy, the right resources to draw from, and the right endeavors to support.

From the words of Faye's mother, " We all wanted to win, but success is not measured through by merely winning. It is measured through our hearts, if it is truly attuned with God all the time. It is all that really matters for we have only an Audience of One. Whatever we have achieved, big or small, remember one thing: it is for God and God alone. The King of the Kingdom of a higher world."

princeedward
10-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Good News Sister! TX 4 Sharing!

Luis
10-30-2004, 01:28 AM
First, it is but proper that we hail for Faye and thank her for the grace and glory that she has brought home. We deeply regret that we the people, were not able to share this momentous occasion with her.

Jasmine Trias is my town mate. I watched her sing in the competition only at the moment when she won it fairly. The incident where the Hawaiians voted for her when she clearly did not deserve it, I stopped watching it. In my mind, she? had lost and when she did not ?honorably? refused the position, I did not want to do anything with her anymore. That be said, she no longer played any part in my patriotic consciousness.

BUT why do I get annoyed by this story? This story carries some very valid arguments At the same time carries with it unfair characterizations of Filipinos. It is true that our officials are insensitive and self-centered. It is true that our leaders are often unreliable. But such characterization can not and should not be extended to the Filipinos at large. Don?t you think that if Faye?s mother made some effort to approach the ?public? when she failed with our leaders, they might have gotten a different reception?. I, for one, would have gladly given her support. And the fact this letter got so much sympathy from the public is testament to the support the public would have given them. We are so dearly thirsty for good people. If the public had known Faye and her accomplishments, there might a much more different outcome of their flight. One more thing, why did you not name names? Who are those officials that disappointed us? Don?t you think this is something that the public deserve to know, particularly that official WHO ONLY WANTED TO SUPPORT YOU IF YOU WILL GIVE HIM THE CREDITS? This is appalling. And the public should know who he/she is.

I assume that this is Patricia who brought us this story and we sincerely thank her for it. However, I am annoyed by use of comparison. Faye, herself, displayed courage, dignity, good morals and patriotism. Patricia, you should not destroy that image she so wanted to portray. :messenger3:

birabid
11-04-2004, 05:02 AM
First, it is but proper that we hail for Faye and thank her for the grace and glory that she has brought home. We deeply regret that we the people, were not able to share this momentous occasion with her.
True enough. If you believe the story. There are a few hoaxes of fame and degredation, selfishness and such. The best thing to do now, is to believe there is a lesson from all these. A parable of sort. SOme say this was the work of 'Bread for life Ministries' or such group.

The story is uplifting. The story is an excellent magnet for bleeding hearts. The story is just that, a story. It is a good story. A story of faith and hope.

With this, I declare - I will not turn my back on any in need if I could help.

3bbb
11-08-2004, 10:19 PM
U.S. General Soriano visits RP

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwjt297.jpg
President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo greets Lt. Gen. Edward Soriano, Commanding General, U.S. Army I Corps and Ft. Lewis, Washington, during a courtesy call on her in Malacanang Palace on September 17. Born in Alcala, Pangasinan, Gen. Soriano, who is visiting at the invitation of Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff Gen. Narciso Abaya, is the highest-ranking Filipino-American in the U.S. military. This is his first visit to the country since his family immigrated to the U.S. almost 50 years ago. Units under his command participate in various RP-U.S. military training exercises.

3bbb
11-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Filipino Chief Executive Awarded Businessman of the Year

New York, NY -- The Business Advisory Council and the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) recently announced the selection of their 2001 Businessmen of the Year awardees. Among the 12 key business leaders recognized by the council "for standing strong in the face of economic adversity in 2001" is New York's Edwin del Rosario of Kayumanggi Communications.

The company, also an accredited representative member of the American Business Media, publishes the btob American Filipino Community magazine and the American FilipinoYellow Pages.

The award announcement was acknowledged by Mr.del Rosario via email to NRCC Chairman Congressman Tom Davis.

princeedward
11-09-2004, 02:37 AM
President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo greets Lt. Gen. Edward Soriano, Commanding General, U.S. Army I Corps and Ft. Lewis, Washington, during a courtesy call on her in Malacanang Palace on September 17. Born in Alcala, Pangasinan, Gen. Soriano, who is visiting at the invitation of Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff Gen. Narciso Abaya, is the highest-ranking Filipino-American in the U.S. military. This is his first visit to the country since his family immigrated to the U.S. almost 50 years ago. Units under his command participate in various RP-U.S. military training exercises.Mabuti pa sila mga Sikat sa ibang Bansa!!!... :umm:

princeedward
11-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Hanggang sa ngayon ay hinihintay ko pa rin ang findings or the reply of my ISP...the last time...they send me an e-mail...saying that i should wait and have patience...for this problem...and that was 3 days ago...until now i dont have any reply e-mail yet from them...What a F%&?$"#G Shame...isn't it Guys???that's it i made already a decission...i'm gonna cut this ISP for good...what i'm gonna say here is without the HELP! of Kuro.ph Staff & Personel...ay wala pa rin sigurong kalutasan ang aking problemang ito....for me...and just took it for a short period of time...Thanks a lot!

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
SIKAT NA NAMAN ANG PINOY!
Dati Na! Di Ba?

malagilion
11-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Misplaced Priorities can Mislead a Nation

"He who can take no interest in what is small will take false interest in
what is great." John Ruskin

Jasmine Trias visited the Philippines very recently. Everyone was agog waiting to welcome her. The excitement was remarkable as the media and many of our "kababayans"flocked to the airport to see her. This scenario is typical of Filipinos. Sadly, it reflects our country's misplaced priorities.

Contest of the Mind.

Another young girl came back to the country just a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Faye (not her real name for very sensitive reasons). Unknown to her countrymen, this eleven year old girl brought honor to the Philippines. She represented the country in the Intercontinental Science Quiz Net in Australia. Out of 57 countries represented, Faye garnered First Place for the Philippines. Germany came in second while the United States came in third.

In start contrast to the hooplah extended to Jasmine Trias, Faye's arrival did not make any noise. Not a peep. In an earlier competition, "Mathematics for the Young Asians" in Indonesia, Faye also came out in the Top Five. But just like the Australian event, this feat did not receive any recognition in our country at all. Our interests seem to be set on other "priorities." We are more interested in promoting celebrity guests instead of educational and intellectual pursuits. Indirectly and quite obviously we are teaching our children that development of the external image takes priority over educational achievement.

Faye's story is inspiring. She comes from a broken family. Her father falsely claimed that he was unmarried when he married her mom. When her mom found out, she decided to raise up her daughter alone. Despite the difficulty, Faye in no way used it as an excuse for complacency in her studies. In grade school, she was a consistent honor student. She took every academic requirement as a challenge. And she delivered. At one time, she submitted a project thesis in Australia that won "The Best Physics and Science Award". The award qualified the Philippines to be one of the top 10 countries that would compete in Australia, among the 57 countries that joined.

Considering her family's financial constraints, she and her mom asked help from our government for their trip to Australia to claim the "Best Physics" award and to join the Science competition. They saw this challenge as a rare opportunity offered to Faye and her country, considering that only two Asian countries qualified - Japan and the Philippines. Unfortunately, our government had other priorities.

Mother and daughter then tried to ask help from individual senators and congressmen. All turned them down except for one who was willing to help, on condition that Faye should give public credit to the senator for supporting her even int the earlier competitions she joined. Out of integrity, the mother could not accede to this arrangement. Thus no outside help was found.

Faced with this situation, Faye and her mom took out all their savings and went out of their way to secure by themselves the additional finances needed. The only driving force behind them was their desire to give honor to God and to the Philippines.

With the little resources they had, they went to Australia on September 17, 2004 for the competition. They claimed the trophy and cash award for the "Best Physics" thesis Faye submitted in Sidney and then flew to Brisbane fo the quiz competition.

No kababayan welcomed them in Australia except for a kind Filipina they met in the plane who assisted them. As they were checking in at a hotel, the "kind" Filipina who volunteered to help them disappeared taking with her Faye's and her mother's bags, passports, and plane tickets. At that point, they literally had nothing left except for the few pieces of clothes and their faith in God. They had to sell the extra clothes left to be able to buy food.

In need once again, they sought help from some of the Filipino officials in Australia but to no avail. Oddly, the Filipino officials there were too busy with other priorities, not minding to help a young girl and a mother who had no other desire but to bring honor to our country.

Given a budget for only a one night stay at the hotel, mother and daughter had to check out the following day. Leaving their luggage on deposit and without money for transportation fare, they decided to walk two kilometers to the competition venue on their native Filipino costumes.

If walking a two kilometer distance was bad enough, how much more would be walking the distance on their native costume along the highways of Australia!

Upon arrival at the competition site, Faye and her mom were very surprised when they discovered that the delegates from each of the other countries were well supported by a band, a cheering squad, and a flag, while Faye only had her mother and the anxiety of lost passports and plane tickets. Worse, representatives of each country were required to decorate their booths.

With only the three-piece costume they had on, Faye and her mom were even more surprised when the organizing committee awarded their booth as "The Most Creative" booth.

In the early part of the competition, Japan, Braziland Spain were eliminated. As the only Asian country left to compete against six Western nations, the Philippines was cheered on by Japan. Faye was encouraged by her Japanese cheering squad, but in her heart, how she wished that she had her own countrymen to cheer her on.

When Faye finally won first place and Philippines national anthem was being played, she prayed silently thanking God for making her a Filipina. Despite all the painful experiences she had with her country, her priorities did not waver. A Japanes diplomat was the one who helped Faye and her mom to secure temporary pass so they could return to the Philippines. The money they won was just enough for their fare back home and their temporary passport. When Faye was relating this story before a crowd, she said, "Let us love our nation, for nobody else will."

Faye did not allow her painful experiences to tear down her loyalty to her country. She is not a celebrity but a servant out to serve her fellow Filipino.

A Small Way to Greatness.Our concept of leadership in this country is pitifully skewed. We mistakenly think that leadership is about "lording" it over other people. Christ corrected this distorted thinking when he said, "You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you, instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all - Mark 10:42-44

Sadly, we are far from the precept of this truth. It is no surprise then that we have a dearth of real leaders in this country-leaders who would set the nation's interests above their own. In the same way, our concept of citizenship is damaged. Those seeking for social good for themselves are never willing to grant the same good to others. Hence it is common for us hear stories of Filipinos who take advantage of their fellow citizens. We want to be served, but we are unwilling to serve.

We dream of becoming like Jasmine Trias. We want our children to be like her. We would rather spend on things that would make us look good instead of things that would make us grow in character. We prefer stardom glitter over service-oriented endeavors.

Quite the contrary, Faye spend sleepless nights studying to win the competition because she knows her priorities. Unlike Jasmine Trias, Faye did not receive a hero's welcome when she cam back, but, young as she is, she keeps calling on Filipinos to love the Philippines because every Filipino is a valuable gift of God.

Life, really is not a matter of intelligence but a matter of setting our priorities right. The question is, what's our focus on "grand" things that make us superficial or on simple things that lead us to greatness?

Faye's story reminds us all to look within ourselves. This eleven year old girl could have complained to the media, but she did not. She went out of her own small way to bring greatness to this land.

Right priorities grant us wisdom. When properly set, priorities point us out the right people we need to invest in, the right use of our energy, the right resources to draw from, and the right endeavors to support.

From the words of Faye's mother, " We all wanted to win, but success is not measured through by merely winning. It is measured through our hearts, if it is truly attuned with God all the time. It is all that really matters for we have only an Audience of One. Whatever we have achieved, big or small, remember one thing: it is for God and God alone. The King of the Kingdom of a higher world."

ewww. hoax lang yata 'to.

MannyGB
11-12-2004, 02:53 PM
ewww. hoax lang yata 'to.kung inaakala ninyong hoax lang ang kuwento ni Faye ay nagkakamali po kayo. napanood ko po sa channel 2 sa "Special Assignment" ang kuwento niya. si Faye mismo at ang kanyang Ina ang nagsasalaysay ng kanilang kuwento sa Special Assignment. :cool:

Gina
11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
kung inaakala ninyong hoax lang ang kuwento ni Faye ay nagkakamali po kayo. napanood ko po sa channel 2 sa "Special Assignment" ang kuwento niya. si Faye mismo at ang kanyang Ina ang nagsasalaysay ng kanilang kuwento sa Special Assignment. :cool:Agree ako sa iyo kuya, Hindi ito hoax..napanood ko rin ang segment ni Faye sa Special Assignment :up:

hitman9mm
11-13-2004, 05:55 AM
That's not a hoax, it's genuine and authentic! I've seen the part of it.

birabid
11-13-2004, 06:55 AM
True enough. If you believe the story. There are a few hoaxes of fame and degredation, selfishness and such. The best thing to do now, is to believe there is a lesson from all these. A parable of sort. SOme say this was the work of "Bread for life Ministries" or such group.
The story is uplifting. The story is an excellent magnet for bleeding hearts. The story is just that, a story. It is a good story. A story of faith and hope.

With this, I declare - I will not turn my back on any in need if I could help.I believe this is a made up story by the Bread of Life Ministries" which is meant to stir our minds into a radical change of hearts. The story is good, including the well orchestrated interviews and blogs and what not - and well, believable.

Questions:
Whys is it that the Australian Embassy in Manila told the Inquirer that they had no knowledge of Faye's and her mother's experience in Australia, including her winning the contest in Brisbane.

Why is it that this so called ?Intercontinental Science Quiz Net" is not known in Australia - it does not exist.

Why is it that no one could locate the hotel where they left their belongings a deposit for their night stay. Did they ever get them back?.

Why is it that no one can locate the Japanese diplomat who helped them secure temporary passes to return home? OR why is it that the diplomat , amidst all these presumptions and assumtions, did not come forward to validate the story?

I am not one to put a good book down, but I think I know enough fiction from truth. This story has all the trappaings and wrappings of a good uplifting and motivational story, ie, fiction.

Gina
11-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Since "Special Assignment" is a program from ABS-CBN, we should ask them too if the segment that they featured is true. Then malalaman natin if the company is lying or not. Opinion ko lang po.

MannyGB
11-13-2004, 12:50 PM
FAYE'S brief fling with fame ended yesterday. And it ended with an apology no less from her church, which said her story of victory in Brisbane was not true.

Even earlier, the Department of Science and Technology also shot down her claim when the Inquirer began probing Faye's seemingly moving story.

Read more...

3bbb
11-13-2004, 01:12 PM
...sounds like another case of ADD! (attention deficit disorder sa tagalog kulang sa pansin!):p

Gina
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Sikat na naman ang Pinoy sa kasinungalingan. Napapailing na lang ako at pati si Faye ay nakisakay sa kasinungalingan ng mother niya. I wonder why the mother did this. And how about the media people who interviewed them? Sabagay, kahit na ang pinakamagaling na newscaster ng U.S.A ay nagkakamali, how much more for the Filipinos na gustong mauna sa pagpapalabas ng good news.
Thank you kuya Fireman sa information.

hitman9mm
11-14-2004, 03:20 AM
nake tameme ako dito sa balitang ito! sikat tayo sa kuryentehan! hahahaha! nakakatawa lang....:-X The truth has just set us free! Thanks fireman for the clarification news.

birabid
11-14-2004, 03:36 AM
FAYE'S brief fling with fame ended yesterday. And it ended with an apology no less from her church, which said her story of victory in Brisbane was not true. Even earlier, the Department of Science and Technology also shot down her claim when the Inquirer began probing Faye's seemingly moving story. Before I posted my first reply to this news, I already researched whether this news was truth or fiction. In my second, I raised the questions brought forward by the Inquirer and other such news media. It was already identified that the BOLM (Bread of Life Ministries) originated this hoax - not as much to lie, but to present a story of how the priorities of the people and in the whole, the government, could be misplaced. We can all learn from this story. Sometimes, we cannot look into ourselves without being face to face with the grim reality that somehow our efforts to better ourselves are at the expense of the less fortunate. And when they come out victorious, we are all in shock, but most of all ashamed that we did not do more for them. Ahhhh, the parable.......

3bbb
11-19-2004, 05:58 AM
Filipino places 3rd in global programming tilt

genebandelaria
11-19-2004, 07:23 AM
tama ka napakaraming iyan pero kapag nakapunta na sila sa ibang bansa ang ugali nila iba na mahirap maganda marami tayong karibal kahit pangit ngayon ganoon na rin.

3bbb
11-19-2004, 10:52 AM
tama ka napakaraming iyan pero kapag nakapunta na sila sa ibang bansa ang ugali nila iba na mahirap maganda marami tayong karibal kahit pangit ngayon ganoon na rin.tutoo yang sinabi mo, nagbabago ang iba nating kababayan pag nakarating na sa ibang bansa pero hindi lahat, mayroon pa rin tayong mga kababayan na handang tumulong sa nangangailangan, ang dapat lang nating gawin ay ang magsalita at sabihin sa kanila na, "kailangan ko ang tulong mo", hindi nila kasi alam akala nila okey ka lang, kaya kung ako sa iyo magsasalita ako. God Bless Brod!

Prodigal Son
11-25-2004, 06:09 AM
tama ka napakaraming iyan pero kapag nakapunta na sila sa ibang bansa ang ugali nila iba na mahirap maganda marami tayong karibal kahit pangit ngayon ganoon na rin......Kurukan po ako, pero hindi ko maintindihan ang salita mong tagalog, kapatid kung Baruk? :umm:......Sikat na naman ang Pinoy. Pinalaya na si Angelito Nayan, ang Pilipinong dinakip ng mga di kilalang captors sa Afghanistan.

shandongboy
11-25-2004, 04:48 PM
MABUTI at nakita na habang maaga pa ang kulay ng isang junior officer ng Philippine Army. Kung maging general na siya baka maging katulad pa siya ni Major Gen. Carlos Garcia na maraming kasong kinakaharap dahil sa pangungulimbat.

Nahuli sa akto si Second Lt. Rolly Joaquin, 21, isang student officer na nagtapos sa Philippine Military Academy (PMA) na tinatanggal ang 50-cent discount tag ng isang CD at idinikit iyon sa ibang CD na may halagang $12. Hindi alam ni Joaquin na mayroong surveillance camera at kitang-kita ang kanyang ginawa. Si Joaquin ay kumukuha ng officer training course sa Fort Benning, Georgia. Nagtapos siya sa PMA noong nakaraang Marso at valedictorian ng Maliyab Class 2004. Marami siyang tinanggap na award. Si President Arroyo pa ang nagkaloob ng PGMA award kay Joaquin.

Sayang! Gumastos na ang taumbayan kay Joaquin nang siya ay kadete pa lamang sa PMA at ganyan lang pala ang kanyang kahahatungan. Mabait naman daw at mapagmahal si Joaquin ayon sa kanyang mga magulang at kapatid. Sinabi ni Joaquin sa kanyang talumpati noong graduation na hindi masasayang ang milyong pisong inilaan ng gobyerno sa bawat kadete ng PMA. Hindi mapupunta sa wala ang nagastos ng taumbayan. Taliwas yata ang ginawa ni Joaquin na sa $12 ay natukso na.

Sabagay maganda rin namang habang maaga ay nabuking si Joaquin sapagkat kapag mataas na ang posisyon niya sa military, halimbawa?y maging katulad ni Maj. Gen. Garcia, baka mas lalong malaking problema ang kaharapin. Kahiya-hiya kung ganyan ang mangyayari.

Nakapanghihinayang ang nangyari kay Joaquin na ipinagmalaki pa naman ng PMA subalit magdudulot lamang pala ng kahihiyan. Dahil lamang sa $12 ay ipinagpalit ang karangalan. Sana?y maging aral sa iba pang kadete ng PMA ang nangyari kay Joaquin o mas maganda na pati ang nangyari kay Maj. Gen. Garcia ay magdulot din ng aral. Kakahiya kung patuloy na mahuhulog sa kumunoy ng kontrobersiya ang PMA. Dahil sa mga kontrobersiyang ito, ang buong PMA ang apektado. Ang kasalanan ng isa o dalawa ay putik na nakakulapol sa uniporme at mahirap na itong matanggal. Nakadikit na. Hindi nga ba?t nang sumingaw ang kontrobersiya kay Garcia, tinawag nang Philippine Millionaires Academy ang PMA? Maraming nagpapayaman dahil sa pangungulimbat...

philstar editoryal

3bbb
11-25-2004, 09:53 PM
@ shandongboy, this is the kind of story that should be posted sa thread na,"Nakakahiya na naman ang Pinoy!" So sad! I don't even want to know!!!

hitman9mm
11-26-2004, 03:48 AM
@ shandongboy, thanks for posting this article, the people has the right to know! I'm ashamed to what this dignified individual has done in a foreign land, he represented us and to our dismay, he put us to a very shameful image and situation, i don't have more to say...:(
Sikat nga siya....:umm:

birabid
11-26-2004, 03:52 AM
@ shandongboy, ....I'm ashamed to what this dignified individual has done in a foreign land, he represented us and to our dismay, he put us to a very shameful image and situation......:(
Sikat nga siya....:umm: I N F A M Y .

princeedward
11-26-2004, 06:35 AM
Extract Form Hospital Journal,"Levi"...One Of The Winner! Congrats For The Fifth Prize! :up:

shandongboy
11-26-2004, 05:44 PM
@ shandongboy, this is the kind of story that should be posted sa thread na,"Nakakahiya na naman ang Pinoy!" you're right bro, can anyone create a thread like this? coz i believe there's more nakakahiyang pinoy to come...and mind you theres another one which i posted at Headliners.
this should serve as a wake up call to our countrymen especially to those in the govt. position.

balubo
11-26-2004, 08:45 PM

http://www.theflavoronline.com/article.php?story=2003111323500178hanep pala...kelan ba sya mapapanuod dito.

birabid
11-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Sorry...deleted.....

3bbb
11-26-2004, 09:57 PM
...old news?
http://www.kuro.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=855&page=5&pp=15

princeedward
11-27-2004, 04:50 AM
...old news?
http://www.kuro.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=855&page=5&pp=15Yap!...you're right Bro... :umm: good job! :up:

inspector alex
12-06-2004, 12:06 PM
brod hitman can u give more details about that solar energy project? Possible ba na mag purchase niyan and install ko sa house namin, para kapag walang power supply sa NAPOCOR eh continous ang power supply sa amin.Isa pa with the rising cost of fossil fuels now, I think it's about time we think about Clean energy like solar power. Do you have any idea how much this solar home package cost and where I can purchase this??Thanks brod ...

3bbb
12-07-2004, 08:45 AM
@ inspector alex, heto ang website nila!
Solar Energy Manufacturers in the Philippines (http://energy.sourceguides.com/businesses/byP/solar/byB/mfg/byGeo/byC/Philippines/Philippines.shtml)

BlasterQ
12-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Meron po ba kayong balita tungkol sa Pinoy na naka imbento ng kotse na tumatakbo na gamit ay tubig at hindi gasolina?

I'm sure narinig nyo na yan, at napanood sa TV. Sya mismo nakita ko sa Makati, nakasakay sa toyota corolla, tapos meron karatula na 'this car runs on water'.

Pero bakit hindi sya sumisikat? Pinakita nya mismo, demonstrate nya kay Mr. Noli de Castro sa MGB at kita naman na walang daya.

Sa tingin ko, meron ba kagagawan ang OPEC para hindi masyado bigyan ng pansin ang achievement na to, dahil sigurado, magiging wala na silang pakinabang pag kumalat ang technology na ito.

Natatakot rin ako sa nag imbento ng technology na ito, dahil baka sya ay ipa assasinate ng mga tao na nakikinabang sa pagbebenta ng oil.

khai
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Meron po ba kayong balita tungkol sa Pinoy na naka imbento ng kotse na tumatakbo na gamit ay tubig at hindi gasolina?
I'm sure narinig nyo na yan, at napanood sa TV. Sya mismo nakita ko sa Makati, nakasakay sa toyota corolla, tapos meron karatula na 'this car runs on water'.
Pero bakit hindi sya sumisikat? Pinakita nya mismo, demonstrate nya kay Mr. Noli de Castro sa MGB at kita naman na walang daya.
Sa tingin ko, meron ba kagagawan ang OPEC para hindi masyado bigyan ng pansin ang achievement na to, dahil sigurado, magiging wala na silang pakinabang pag kumalat ang technology na ito.
Natatakot rin ako sa nag imbento ng technology na ito, dahil baka sya ay ipa assasinate ng mga tao na nakikinabang sa pagbebenta ng oil.http://text.transremit.com/Philippine-Inventions
Dingel's the inventors name and a list also of all the other famous filipino inventors

anchorite
12-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Meron akong mga kaibigan na medyo nagagawi sa DOST kung minsan. Minsan ko na ring tinanong yan kung kilala nila ang imbentor na yan. Kilala nila. At kilala rin sa DOST. Pero hindi daw sya pinapansin ng mga opisyal doon. Ewan ko kung bakit.

Kung may ekonomista dito, magiging interesanteng basahin kung ano ang magiging epekto ng pagiging obsolete ng langis di lang sa ating bansa, pati na rin sa global na ekonomiya.

Naalala ko nga mga pala. Meron ding imbensyong pinoy na nasa market na ngayon. Ito ay isang kasangkapan na ikinakabit sa makina ng sasakyan upang maging matipid ang pagkonsumo nito ng gasolina. Khaoss ata ang tawag.

inspector alex
12-07-2004, 10:26 PM
salamat ng marami 3bbb ..i'll look into this..

mitch
12-11-2004, 03:35 PM
http://www.mcm.net/cm/image/artistes/billycrawford2.jpg

If you remember that lil boy in That's Entertainment "Billy Joe Crawford" eto na siya ngayon...

Billy Crawford is of origin am?ricano-philippine. Located with the three years ?ge dancing in a bowling, Billy is d?ja appeared in more than one ten films in the Philippines, gains over there the equivalent of a Oscar and presents its own emission TV. Then it arrives at Texas where one locates it for a contest of young talents. In 1998 it records its first album at fifteen years, after having danced at the sides of Michael Jackson . Singer and dancer out-par, it proves reliable near general public at the time of the first parts of SYNC in 1998 and unchains crowd! Billy confirms all its talents with Trackin , first extract of an album entitled Ride which leaves in April 2002. The boy friend of Lorie takes down then a role in the new episode of film the Exorcist . In 2004, its 2nd " more mature" album heading Big City . It also plays in Exorcist 4:1 and prepares for the turning of a film whose content still remained very secret...

malagilion
12-11-2004, 03:52 PM
http://www.mcm.net/cm/image/artistes/billycrawford2.jpg

If you remember that lil boy in That's Entertainment "Billy Joe Crawford" eto na siya ngayon...

Billy Crawford is of origin am?ricano-philippine. Located with the three years ?ge dancing in a bowling, Billy is d?ja appeared in more than one ten films in the Philippines, gains over there the equivalent of a Oscar and presents its own emission TV. Then it arrives at Texas where one locates it for a contest of young talents. In 1998 it records its first album at fifteen years, after having danced at the sides of Michael Jackson . Singer and dancer out-par, it proves reliable near general public at the time of the first parts of SYNC in 1998 and unchains crowd! Billy confirms all its talents with Trackin , first extract of an album entitled Ride which leaves in April 2002. The boy friend of Lorie takes down then a role in the new episode of film the Exorcist . In 2004, its 2nd " more mature" album heading Big City . It also plays in Exorcist 4:1 and prepares for the turning of a film whose content still remained very secret...
Is this translated or what? if not, then it is Barok English :D

mitch
12-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Yes, the page was translated!

hitman9mm
12-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Pacquiao devastates Thai in 4 rounds!

anchorite
12-12-2004, 04:19 AM
I saw it live on TV. Parang naglalaro lang si Pacman.

BlasterQ
12-12-2004, 02:02 PM
not surprising. his opponent has a 40+ win and 70+ loss ratio. statistically speaking, he's toast against fighters with pacquiao's caliber.

princeedward
12-12-2004, 07:58 PM
let's proud to be a Pinoy ;) ...congrats MANNY PACQUIAO...tx Guys!...for this info...sad to say hindi ko napanood...TSK! :(

spooky
12-14-2004, 10:29 PM
let's proud to be a Pinoy ;) ...congrats MANNY PACQUIAO...tx Guys!...for this info...sad to say hindi ko napanood...TSK! :(same here. no see, but hear. Good job for the co-pinoy.

hitman9mm
12-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Pinoy makes it to the Guinness book of world records